Terms & Conditions
• All printing is outsourced to an offsite vendor with the exception of envelope printing
• We cannot print on dark colored envelopes
• Printed envelopes may have a slight impression from running through the press
• Colors on screen vary from monitor to monitor & may vary from actual printed pieces
• For letterpress printing ink colors may shift on press & can cause irregularities adding to the uniqueness of each piece
• Any item out of stock will be back ordered unless otherwise requested and will ship once they are available
• A color PDF proof will be provided within 1-2 business days of order of receipt
• Two rounds of revisions are included for a total of three rounds of designs
• Additional rounds of proofs are $70
• Please review your proofs carefully, Paper Cut Industries is not responsible for any errors that were approved
• Signed proof of approval is required to go to print with email or oral approvals not being accepted
• Orders will not be processed for proofs marked as "approved with changes". Proofs must be completely final & ready to print when approved.
• Custom orders will ship within 2-3 weeks of final proof approval depending on printing method chosen
SHIPPING (within the US)
Shipping cost is based on weight & destination. We aim to ship orders within 5-7 days after approval to print and is subject to availability of materials. Please allow 3-4 weeks for design, printing & delivery. All orders ship from Long Beach, California. During peak seasons, please allow an additional 5 days for shipping your order. All orders are insured & will require a Signature Delivery Confirmation. Turnaround time will vary depending on season, assembly and printing method chosen. Shipping confirmation will be sent via email and will include insurance. Orders are shipped via the method and speed specified by Client, require a signature & are based on weight & destination. We are not responsible in any way for any packages left outside or with third parties other than the client, and there will be no refunds for packages purportedly missing or stolen. We are not responsible for damaged products, but will purchase insurance at time of shipment.
Client shall be responsible for thoroughly inspecting the products within five (5) days of receipt of shipment, and shall inform Designer of any issues or concerns within five (5) days of receipt.
Designer shall not in any way be responsible for any issues discovered more than five (5) days after receipt of the products, whether or not the responsibility of Designer or due to shipment.
At this time we do not offer international shipping.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We will accept returns of non-custom items within ten (10) business days of receipt by Client. Products must be in their original packaging and the packing slip/receipt must be included. We will notify you via email once your return has been processed. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If packaging is damaged in any way a restocking fee may apply. Custom items are non-refundable, and any design where only color and copy are changed and customized for the client are also considered custom and are non-refundable. Shipping is not refunded and returns are at the cost of the client.
We do not share or sell your information to any third party and all information gathered is held in strict confidentiality.
PRODUCT COLOR DISPLAY
We have made every effort to display product colors as accurately as possible. However, please be advised that color varies slightly from one computer monitor to another. If you would like to see a sample, please request a paper swatch.
We require 100% advance payment on all ready-made orders purchased online. If custom work is required, we require a 50% non-refundable deposit. Prior to beginning work a contract with a detailed estimate will be provided. We accept payment by credit card via PayPal (secure payment system), over the phone or vial email with a Credit Card Authorization form.
We insure all our shipments. In case of damaged or lost shipment, the insurance claim will be filed and the refund will be made once the claim is settled by the courier company.
Paper Cut Industries' shall not be liable for delays in performance caused by act of God, fire or other casualty, accident, strike, shortage of labor or materials, customs, governmental action or other cause beyond Paper Cut Industries' reasonable control.